IMAGES SHOPPING CENTRE AWARDS (ISCA) 2021
02nd SEPTEMBER 2021, GRAND HYATT, GOA
(Assessment Period Financial Year 2019-21)
ISCA recognizes outstanding achievers in the Indian Shopping Centre Industry. Shopping centres with minimum built up area of 1, 00,000 sq ft can participate in one or more award category subject to meeting required eligibility criteria and the definition of the category nominated for.
LIVE PRESENTATIONS: GET YOUR SHOPPING CENTRE ENDORSED BY A GLOBAL JURY & 100 RETAIL/ BD HEADS
ISCA 2021 presents a powerful marketing/ endorsement platform for Shopping Centres (Operational, New Launches and Upcoming) to present their success stories to a global jury and India’s leading retailers. Shopping centre teams can present the following:
Success stories of expansion, renovation, tenant mix/ re-mix, new launches, concepts, innovation in design, services, marketing & promotions, tech implementation, customer service, CSR initiatives, excellence across mall operations and any other USPs.
Who is in the jury?
Companies and brands whose votes matter the most to the shopping centre development industry: tenants (both existing and targeted) and IPCs. Along with India’s biggest IPCs, over 50 of India’s leading national and regional retail brands across fashion & lifestyle, food & grocery, F&B, Beauty & Wellness, Entertainment will be the adjudicators for ISCA 2021.
Process & Schedule
- ISCA nomination forms can be filled online on ISCA website or ISCA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Assessment Period: April 2019 – March 2021
- For Launch category Assessment period is – January 2019- March 2021
- Upon submitting the online questionnaire you will be directed to payment gateway. Prospective nominees are required to register nominations with required fee, latest by 20th August 2021.
- Nominees for presentation based categories to make live presentations to ‘On Ground Jury’ comprising retail real estate experts from leading IPCs and retail organisations across formats and verticals on September 02nd, 2021 at GRAND HYATT, GOA
- AV Presentations of nominees (duration – 3 to 5 minutes – as mentioned against each category) can be in Video or PPT format illustrating nominee achievements in respective category.
- On-ground Jury score will ultimately decide the awardees in each category of Live Presentation Awards.
- The ISCA Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles and moving nominations to the most appropriate categories – wherever required.
- Categories failing to receive less than three valid entries may be considered for excellence awards Special Mention/Recognition by the juror/jury chairman.
- Jurors are subject to change.
- Awardees will be announced at the glittering ISCA ceremony on 02nd September 2021 at GRAND HYATT, GOA
Processing fee per entry
Rs. 15,000+ GST for the 1st nomination from same organization for a specific mall
Rs. 10,000 + GST for each subsequent nomination from same organization for the same mall
PAYMENT OPTION : CHEQUE
Cheque will be in favour of RETAIL ADVISING SERVICES LLP
PAYMENT OPTION : RTGS/NEFT
Bank Name: DBS BANK LTD
Bank Address: CAPITOL POINT, BABA KHARAK SINGH RD, CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI- 110001
A/c Name: RETAIL ADVISING SERVICES LLP
Current A/c No: 101383901356
IFSC CODE: DBSS0IN0811
LLP IN: AAJ-1907
PAN No: AAVFR7955C
The nomination processing fee is non refundable.
For Further Enquiries Contact:
Mobile: +91 8826415472
Land line: +91-11-40525000